Built for the determined. Engineered for the best. The Garmin Forerunner 965 smartwatch provides advanced training metrics and recovery insights you need to push harder, go further and beat the competition. It’s a premium GPS running and triathlon smartwatch with a bright AMOLED display and built-in mapping. Here’s why we think you get your hands on this smartwatch:
Battery Life For The Long Run
A bright display with weeks of battery life? Yes, that’s right. Get a continuous picture of your daily health and nightly sleep with up to 23 days of battery life in smartwatch mode. And when you find yourself pushing further than you ever have, know your watch can keep up with up to 31 hours in GPS mode.
Make A Statement
The Garmin Forerunner 965 has a lightweight titanium bezel that houses a bright, 1.4” colourful AMOLED touchscreen display (+ button controls). Making it easy to keep up with your stats mid-run and keep up with everything else all day.
Reap The Rewards
When you head out for your run. You’ll know if you’re primed to go hard or take it easy from your training readiness score based on sleep quality, recovery, training load and more. Use training status to see if you’re training productively, peaking or strained.
Earn The Podium
- The race widget will ensure you’re race-ready. This includes, training tips, personalized daily suggested workouts and completion time predictions based on course details, weather and performance.
- Wrist-based running dynamics measure cadence, stride length, ground contact time and more. No accessory is required.
- Switch between sports with a button press using built-in profiles for triathlons, duathlons, brick workouts and swim runs – or customise your multisport profiles.
- Receive an overview of your sleep, recovery and training outlook as soon as you wake up with a morning report. Alongside HRV status, training readiness and weather.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your overall health, recovery and training performance through heart rate variability (HRV) while you sleep.
- Real-time stamina helps you track and manage exertion – and enables you to avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike ride.
Go Where The Run Takes You
- Whether you’re running on city streets or riding densely covered trails, Forerunner 965 provides full-colour built-in mapping to keep you on track.
- Multi-band GNSS with SatIQTM technology ensures you get the best positioning accuracy in any environment while also optimizing the device’s battery life.
- Create or find existing courses in the Garmin ConnectTM app, or sync from your favourite third-party platforms and get turn-by-turn directions.