The Garmin Vívomove® Trend hybrid smartwatch gives you a classic analogue style and essential smart features. These include notifications on your compatible smartphone and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments. Real watch hands move to reveal a hidden touchscreen display. Live better with a full suite of health and wellness tools, including Body Battery™ energy monitoring, heart rate monitoring, sleep score and more.
- Stylish 40 mm hybrid smartwatch with a sophisticated analog look, a stainless steel bezel and smart features.
- Battery life: up to 5 days in smart mode and up to one additional day in watch mode.
- Behind analogue-style hands, you’ll find a full-dial touchscreen display that reacts to your movements and is visible when needed.
- Stay connected with smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar view and more when paired with any device.
- Know your body better with a full suite of health monitoring features, including continuous heart rate sampling, Body Battery™ energy levels, Pulse Ox, sleep score, stress tracking, women’s health tracking and more (This is not a medical device, and data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked. Pulse Ox not available in all countries).
- Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution (with a supported payment card).
- Get insights into your everyday fitness, including tracking your steps, floors climbed, calories and intensity minutes.
- Connects with your paired smartphone’s GPS to track outdoor walk, run or bike activities; includes additional activity profiles such as yoga, strength, cardio and more.
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during outdoor walks, runs and bike rides) and Assistance, both of which send messages with your live location to emergency contacts (with a compatible smartphone; should not be relied on as a primary method to obtain emergency assistance).
- Enhance your style with a stainless steel bezel available in colours to suit every taste and preference.
- Effortlessly change your look with 20 mm industry standard quick release watch bands (sold separately).
- Enjoy the convenience of wireless charging with most Qi-certified charging pads (sold separately; may not be compatible with upright charging stands or wireless chargers built into vehicles)
So Where Can You Get One?
To cover both style and smart data you can shop the Garmin vívomove® Trend here