Don’t forget to pair your meal with one of these tasty cocktails to give your date night a seductive Valentine’s Day theme.
Sakura Shower Cocktail
- 50 ml Gin
- 25 ml White Vermouth
- 10 ml Absinthe
- 1 dash of Angostura bitters
- Combine all ingredients together and shake well.
- Gin cocktails are a fun way to enjoy the popular spirit beyond the bar. If you’re into something sweet or just zesty–there is something for everyone!
Nutella Old Fashioned
- 42 g bourbon
- 14 g Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
- 2 dashes of chocolate bitters
- Orange zest
- Roasted hazelnuts and a piece of chocolate for garnish
- Stir bourbon, Frangelico and bitters over ice.
- Strain into a chilled lowball glass over a fresh large ice cube.
- Express the oils from an orange peel over the top and discard.
- Place the hazelnuts and chocolate on top of the ice cube to garnish.
- Bottle of rosé wine
- 25 ml vodka optional
- 1 juice of lime
- 40 ml raspberry syrup/simple syrup
- 30 ml watermelon juice optional
- Pour all the ingredients into a sealable container and leave them in the freezer overnight.
- Use an ice cream scoop to spoon mounds into a cocktail glass.
- Add a splash of rosé before serving and enjoy.
Enjoy Valentine’s Day with your loved one.