Kickstart your weekend with a drink that embodies creativity and flavour. This World Gin Day (10 June) invites you to unleash your inner mixologist. And craft your own delicious gin cocktails right in the comfort of your home.
Preparing your favourite cocktail becomes an immersive experience. From the satisfying crunch, as you slice through fresh citrus fruits to the gentle pouring of the liquid, every step creates a symphony of sounds and aromas that heighten the anticipation. And let’s not forget the delightful sound of ice swirling against the glass, adding a touch of elegance to your drink.
The choice of vibrant fruits, herbs, and spices to flavour and garnish your cocktail not only adds a burst of taste but also creates an enticing colour palette. Imagine the pink blush of grapefruit, the bright yellow of lemons, or the deep green of mint, each contributing to the picture-perfect cocktail that will surely catch everyone’s eye.
Here Are the Nutritional Facts You Can Get From the Key Ingredients:
Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits like grapefruits and lemons are rich in vitamin C, which supports a healthy immune system and promotes collagen production for healthy skin. They also provide dietary fibre and various antioxidants that contribute to overall well-being.
Mint: Mint is known for its refreshing taste and aroma. It contains essential oils that aid digestion, soothe headaches, and promote relaxation. Additionally, mint is a good source of vitamin A and antioxidants.
So, seize the opportunity to celebrate World Gin Day by trying out these invigorating recipes. It’s time to let your creativity flow and indulge in the delightful flavours of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE. Don’t wait any longer, get mixing and stir your senses with these incredible gin cocktails.
Pink Grapefruit & Rosemary Gin and Tonic Twist
- 50 ml BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin
- 100 ml Chilled premium tonic water
- 2 Pink grapefruit wedges
- 2 Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Add a sprig of rosemary, then gently squeeze a wedge of fresh pink grapefruit into your balloon glass before dropping it in
- Add BOMBAY SAPPHIRE and swirl so the flavours subtly infuse
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and top with chilled tonic water
- Gently stir to combine and finish the drink with a wedge of pink grapefruit and sprig of rosemary before serving.
- 25 ml Bombay Sapphire
- 25 ml MARTINI® Rosso Vermouth
- 25 ml MARTINI® Bitter
- Orange zest
- Fill a tumbler with ice.
- Build ingredients in the glass and stir gently to mix.
- Garnish with orange zest.